Forest Lawn Mausoleum and Crematorium opened in 1911. Sir Henry Pellatt, one of the original directors of the company, is entombed at Forest Lawn along with other historically significant people such as the Neilsons of Neilson Chocolate fame. Forest Lawn once had an entrance directly off Yonge Street however that was lost when the 401 was built. Access is now from Linelle Street. The crematorium opened in 1980 serving north and central Toronto.
Forest Lawn Mausoleum & Cremation Centre | 4570 Yonge Street | Toronto,
ONM2N 6N4 | Tel: 1-416-225-3345 | Fax: |